Place-A-Vent Corrosion-Resistant Fume Exhausters
Model CR-150 is the most compact of the
three standards units.
Place-A-Vent standard TEFC heavy-duty motors feature an inline on-off rocker switch.
Click here to download the Corrosion-Resistant Place-A-Vent product literature.
Economical Removal of Corrosive Fumes and Smoke at Their Source
Place-A-Vent CR models provide an economical means to extract corrosive fumes and smoke at their source. Available in three different models to meet the requirements of various applications, all Place-A-Vent corrosion-resistant units include:
- Polypropylene fan housing and wheel with stainless steel hardware utilized in assembly
- Heavy-duty TEFC motors with 8-ft. power cord and inline on-off rocker switch
- Motor support stand fabricated from steel and finished with baked enamel paint
- Flexible PVC inlet/outlet connectors with stainless steel clamps
- Intake hood fabricated from PVC, connecting to a 24-in. long flexible gooseneck support arm (magnetic base is standard - an optional clamp base is available)
- 12 ft. of clear PVC flexible hose is provided for cutting to the desired intake/discharge length
- Stainless steel wall pipe and exterior back draft louver includes a bird screen made from Polypropylene with an UV inhibitor
- Longer flexible PVC hose lengths available
- Easy to install - all mounting components included
- Can be easily moved to a different location - an advantage over exhaust fans and fixed overhead hoods
- Can be modified for multiple work stations
- Larger volume fans and TEXP motors available
Fan Performance Curves
Specifications and Pricing
|| [email protected]"w.g.
|| Hood Size
|| Flex Hose
|| 10-in. x 4-in.
|| 4-in. dia.
|| $ 1,480.00
| 14-in. x 6-in.
|| 6-in. dia.
|| $ 2,035.00
|| 14-in. x 6-in.
|| 6-in. dia.
|| $ 2,265.00