Portable Fume Extractor! (PFE-750)
Shown in a welding application with a custom hood and support arm; the portable Vent-A-Fume rolls up to the in-plant operation to remove fumes, heat and odors at their source!
| Portable Fume Extractors Help to Keep Your Working Environment Clean, Safe and Comfortable!|
Removing and ventilating fumes produced by welding, glass flaming/blowing, soldering, plasma or laser cutting, and similar operations is a critical concern in today's safety-conscious work environment. Vent-A-Fume's portable fume extractor is an economical and convenient way to remove smoke, fumes and/or heat at their source to help assure worker safety and comfort.
Mounted on a rugged, easy-to-maneuver cart, the portable unit is simply rolled-up to the location where the fumes are being produced. The operator plugs in the unit to a standard electrical supply (115v), directs the discharge hose to the desired exhaust location, and aims intake hose with collection hood at the fume area.
- High-pressure fan unit fabricated with 14-gauge steel housing and a self-cleaning, cast aluminum radial wheel
- 25 feet of flexible discharge hose
- 12 feet of rugged flexible intake hose
- Rigid galvanized steel zinc coated intake hood with handle and large magnetic base for ease in mounting at the fume source
Customized versions of Vent-A-Fume's Portable Fume Extractor (PFE-750) are available...Please contact us for details.
Specifications and Pricing
|| [email protected]"w.g.
|| Hood Size
|| Flex Hose (1)
|| 8-inch Round
|| 25-ft. & 10-ft.
| 6-in. dia.
|| $ 1,799.00|
(1) Longer lengths of Exhaust Flex Hose are available at $6.25 per ft.
(2) Longer lengths of Intake Flex Hose are available at $13.00 per ft.
|Standard Intake Hood|
Featuring a durable, zinc coated corrosion-resistant construction with a convenient
handle, the Portable Vent-A-Fume intake hood is secured on a large
magnetic base. Note: Other hood mounting/configuration options available.